The Leviton Manufacturing Company has its origins at the dawn of the electrical era in 1906. Originally engaged in the fabrication of mantle tips for gas lighting, the company soon converted to production of a single electrical product -- a pull-chain lampholder.
Today, Leviton's product offering comprises more than 20,000 distinct catalog numbers, and the Company stands as a leader in the electrical industry as it serves industrial, commercial, OEM and residential markets through retail and distribution channels.
We are pleased to offer Leviton’s Industrial Specification Grade Plug-Strip Surge Protective Device.
- Clamping profile that tightly tracks AC sine wave
- Real-time diagnostics monitor power and suppression status
- Easy-access rocker-style switch
- On-board thermal fusing
- Resettable circuit breaker protects against overloading and power- supply failure
- Equipped with six 20A-125V, NEMA 5-20R protected outlets
- 6-Foot 14-3 SJT Cord Length
- Lifetime Down-line Limited Warranty
Part Number: 5100-IS2
The 5100-IS2 Surge Protective Device is equipped with extremely rugged aluminum housings. This product is designed for use in punishing high-abuse environments where added mechanical integrity is desirable.